The prestigious International Conference on Food Chemistry and Hydrocolloids to be held on August 11-12, 2016 at Toronto, Canada will focus on the theme “Recent Advancement and Progress in the field of Food Chemistry and Hydrocolloids”. We are confident that you will enjoy the Scientific Program of this upcoming Conference.
This Conference will bring together practitioners, industrialists,researchers and educators from around the world who are engaged in the fields of indigenous food products, food safety, functional foods, bioactive ingredients, nutritional factors, traditional and alternative medicine, dietary management . The Conference will highlight significant developments in research and innovations in agricultural, food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and medical technologies, with an emphasis on health and wellness. The Conference will feature a series of presentations and discussions in plenary, concurrent and poster sessions, informal gatherings, and exhibitions.
• Chemistry of Food
• Behaviour of Hydrocolloids
• Food Flavor Chemistry
• Hydrophilic colloids in food industry
• Sea food and Staple food
• Food Microbiology and Impact of Water on Food
• Food Safety and Food Security
• Rheology and Kinetics of Chemical Reaction in Food
• Food Storage and Preservation
• Food, Nutrition and Health
• Food Functionality
• Bioactive Constituents
• Processing, Fortification and Packaging of Food
• Recent Advancement in Food Science
• Equipment’s and Techniques
• Food Dairy: Science, Research & Sustainability
Food Chemistry 2016 is comprised of 16 tracks and 125 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Food Chemistry 2016.
Join us in Toronto,which is the most populous city in Canada, and the capital of the province of Ontario.
Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport 970 Dixon Road, Rexdale, Toronto M9W 1J9,Canada 970 Dixon Road Toronto M9W 1J9,Canada, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J9, Canada View Map