Sydney enjoys her homemade yogurt pop.
Ah, summer...when my obsession with ice cream doubles. Since I don’t have an ice cream maker (something high on my wish list!), I searched for something I could just blend together and freeze.
Instead of my usual chocolate on top of chocolate, I went for fruit mixed with creamy yogurt, a recipe I saw on my Betty Crocker calendar. To make it fun for my daughter, I bought colorful popsicle molds. You can use any fruit you like – I chose strawberries and blueberries – and blend it with vanilla yogurt. Add a little honey for an extra kick of sweetness, pour into the molds, freeze and enjoy. It’s the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day.
Fruity Frozen Yogurt Pops
- 2- 6 oz. containers vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh fruit of choice
- 1 Tbl. honey
- Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture among popsicle molds. Note: If you don’t have the molds, use 5 oz.
- paper cups, cover with foil after pouring in the liquid, insert popsicle stick into
Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
Tip: Run a little bit of warm water over the popsicle mold when you’re ready to enjoy a treat. This helps the popsicle slide out easier.